"I want a simple to use audiology grade programmable hearing aid with all the latest technology."
- People tell me to turn down the TV volume and on occasion I use captioning
- I find telephone conversations difficult to understand in a quiet environment
- I have trouble understanding one on one conversations in a quiet environment
Comparable to a $1500 hearing aid!
- Ideal for Moderate to Severe Hearing Loss
- 8 Channels
- Programmable with Custom Presets
- Volume Control
- Adaptive Listening
- Noise reduction
- Directional Mics
- Auto Gain Control (AGC)
- RIC – Receiver in Canal
|Number of Channels||8|
|Max Output||113 db|
|Max Gain||47 dB|
|Frequency Range||100 Hz-10000 Hz|
|Number of Preset Programs||Custom|
|Sound Processor||Digital Spin|
What's in the Box?
- V8 Hearing Aid
- Hearing Aid Manual
- 6 pack of #312 batteries
- 3 different size Open dome tips
- 8 Cerustop Wax Guard Replacement Filters
- T-coil Magnet for use with Phone
Join Over 2 Million Customers who Enjoy the TV•Ears® Experience™
Voice Clarifying Hearing Aids®
Why more people trust #1 selling TV•Ears®
Doctor Recommended Since 1998
Powerful Voice Clarifying Circuity®
Over 2 Million Satisfied Customers
FREE 30 Day Trial
FREE 5 Year Limited Warranty
FREE Unlimited US Technical Support
TV•Ears® FREE 5 Year Limited Warranty
This FREE 5 year limited warranty covers product failures for a period of 5 years after the original purchase. The warranty is only valid if the product is purchased from TV•Ears® directly or from one of the TV•Ears® authorized resellers.
During the 5 year warranty, If the product fails within the first year of the original purchase date, it will be replaced once at the cost of shipping and handling with the same or newer model.
For more information about the TV•Ears® Limited Warranty and/or to register your product click here.