TV·Ears Hearing Aids - Pair
TV·Ears UltraVia hearing aids are a powerful and cost-effective solution for hearing more of life as you remember it. Designed and built in the USA by an experienced team of engineers, audiologists, and manufacturers, UltraVia is a comfortable and sleek hearing aid for those who desire more intelligible conversations and crisper hearing.
Following a different path than most traditional hearing aids, UltraVia simplifies your route to better hearing at a fraction of the time and expense. Have an UltraVia delivered right to your door without traveling to the hearing clinic, taking a hearing test, or spending money on expensive hearing solutions. Rediscover your hearing and enjoy more of life’s moments with UltraVia!
Five steps to better hearing
Request your risk free trial:
Order online or call one of our specialists toll free.
Either way, we'll speed your UltraVia right to your door!
Try it on:
It comes with everything you need and is ready-to-use. Simply
insert a battery and go. An easy-to-read user guide is included
to provide you with general instruction.
Adjust to desired sound level:
UltraVia's three-position volume controls allows for
easy level adjustment.
Personalize the sound (optional):
UltraVia's interchangeable rubber ear tips fit comfortably and
shape the personality of the sound being delivered to your ear.
Ask your questions:
An UltraVia specialist will follow up with you by telephone to
answer your questions and provide guidance for getting the
most out of your UltraVia.
Hear more of life as you remember it
Even though hearing test results will vary from person to person, the pattern of sound that most people want for better speech intelligibility is remarkably similar. UltraVia’s voice-clarifying circuitry produces sound that is focused to be right in the middle of what’s helpful for most people to hear better. Ready to use right out of the box, UltraVia is specially designed to create crisper, more intelligible conversations. Stop asking, “What did you say?” and start hearing more of what you’ve been missing with UltraVia!
Isn’t it great when things just work?
Simply insert a battery and UltraVia is ready to provide you with better hearing the moment you get it. Most put it on and are happy with the sound right out of the box. From there, UltraVia’s comfortable and interchangeable rubber ear tips allow you to shape the sound to your preferences in any environment. UltraVia provides you with flexibility to fine-tune the sound’s personality while maintaining the key acoustics that help you hear better.
- 88 bands and channels of HD processing
- Adaptive Feedback Manager (AFX)
- Micro-receiver delivers sound directly to ear canal
- Three-position touch volume button makes adjusting sound level easy
- Powered by the popular #312 mercury-free battery (available everywhere)
- Interchangeable easy-CLICK™ tips for personalized sound shaping
- Sound processor available in tan, silver, and black ice
- Durable NPS nanotech coating protects against water damage
- Directional microphones focus on what’s in front of you
- Sound levels will not exceed 132 dB
- Complete one-year warranty
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
- Two UltraVia RIC hearing aids
- Enough batteries for three months' usage
- Three alternate sizes of easy-CLICK™ ear tips per each UltraVia sound processor
- Protective carry case and leatherette zipper carrying case
- User manual and training guide
Request your risk-free at-home trial now!
Call toll-free 1-866-611-9935 to
speak with an UltraVia specialist today!
By clicking “Add to Cart” you agree to the following:
I acknowledge that I am at least 18 years of age and have read and understand the required Food and Drug Administration notices below.
I’ve made an informed decision to order a hearing aid.
FDA Waiver Regarding the Purchase of Hearing Aids
I have been advised that the Food and Drug Administration has determined my best interest would be served if I had a medical evaluation by a licensed physician, preferably a physician who specializes in diseases of the ear, before purchasing a hearing aid. I am 18 years of age or older and voluntarily sign this waiver which indicates that I do not wish to have a medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid.
Further, UltraVia recommends you receive a medical evaluation before purchasing a hearing aid if you believe that you have any of the following conditions:
- Visible ear deformity
- Drainage from the ear within the last 90 days
- Sudden or rapidly progressing hearing loss within the last 90 days
- Episodes of acute or chronic dizziness
- Sudden loss of hearing on one-side within the last 90 days
- Visible evidence of ear wax or other foreign substance in the ear canal
- Pain or discomfort in the ear
- Ringing in one or both ears within the last 90 days
For the sake of your health safety, if you think you have any of the above conditions please consult a medical doctor before purchasing a hearing aid. Under federal law, you, as a fully informed adult, may sign a waiver to decline this medical evaluation. By agreeing to this waiver you are stating that you do not wish to have a medical evaluation before purchasing an UltraVia hearing aid product.
And lastly, you should know that we are providing you with a pre-programmed and ready-to-wear hearing aid. We are not making an examination, clinically assessing your needs nor prescribing a medical treatment. Nothing in our sales discussion is to be considered a medical opinion or medical advice. A hearing aid will NOT restore normal hearing, nor will it prevent further hearing loss.
This information is also printed in your user’s guide for your convenient reference.